The future of tower lighting are heavily influenced by the widespread use and adoption of energy economical lightweight emitting diode light bulbs. though this marketplace for these lights is targeted chiefly on early adopters and enthusiasts, the value effectiveness and potency of those lighting systems can solely increase. There area unit many advantages of exploitation junction rectifier lightweight towers instead of typical lightweight towers.
LED Light towers are very portable. This makes them convenient and easy to use. LED Light towers also have the capability to provide up to a maximum of 500 watts of lighting for each unit. Additionally, LED components have a two year warranty. With this, there is no reason to spend money if one of the parts stops working. At the same time, they only give off light in an assigned direction. This enables these light towers to be more effective in applications than those that use fluorescent and incandescent bulbs that waste energy by discharging light in all directions.
Light emitting diodes last for a longer period of time than metal halide lights. Every bulb in LED Light Towers have a lifespan of 50,000 hours. This is unlike incandescent lamps that only last for 1,000 hours, halogen bulbs that only last 2,000 hours and compact fluorescent lighting that last for 6,000 hours. At the same time, LED Light Towers are erected to last for a very long period of time. These light towers are also subject to heavy duty inspection.
They are also different than standard lighting. They do not really stop working or burn out like a standard light bulb. Additionally, the lighting diodes discharge lower output levels for a long period of time. However, they may become less bright. These light towers and their lamps are also not affected by vibrating and shaking. At the same time, these bulbs do not break easily because of the lamps’ compact design.
A LED light tower is also ideal for operation in cold temperature settings. With traditional lighting towers, cold environments can present a challenge or affect their operations. This is the reason why LED light towers are ideal for outdoors in the winter.
LED lighting towers are also environmentally friendly. They can save companies up to 50 per cent on energy costs. These light towers also do not discharge any ultraviolet rays whatsoever. With this, they are much better for the environment and more sustainable than traditional light towers. This is because they are capable of discharging much lower amounts of carbon. Additionally, they are equipped with a fully bunded chassis. These towers do not contain pollutants and mercury in their lighting components and are also 100 per cent recyclable.
These light towers are also an effective way of lighting and illumination. They have an estimated energy savings of 80 to 90 per cent compared to light towers that use conventional light bulbs and traditional lighting. Light towers that use traditional lighting only operate at 20 per cent energy efficiency. The remaining 80 per cent of their electricity is lost as heat.
Power and Strength
A LED lighting tower does not need any time to warm up. LED lights will come on instantly. These lighting units are also more robust and stronger than traditional ones. The chance of being damaged when travelling from one place to another is less likely than their traditional counterparts. Additionally, LED lights can be switched on and off frequently without greatly affecting light emission or lifespan. This is unlike traditional lighting towers that may take some seconds to obtain full brightness. At the same time, frequent switching off and on will dramatically reduce their operational life expectancy.
Glare Free Illumination
A LED Lighting tower also features illumination with no glare. Their lighting is evenly distributed. Additionally, their lights are capable of being switched on and off individually. This will provide perfect lighting in any environmental condition.
LED vs Conventional Light Towers
LED is the most efficient light source currently available, and has many other benefits compared to other types of lighting such as metal halide:
They use around 40% less fuel
Hot restrike capability (same as HMI but not other metal halides)
Hits full power instantly – no warm-up or cool down period
Less glare than metal halide
Up to 50,000 hour lamp life