The heat dissipation problem of high-power LED light and its effective control of junction temperature:
LED luminaires consist of a circuit board, an optical system, and a thermal management system. Junction temperature control is the core guarantee of its performance.
All technical performance parameters provided by the LED flood lightsource manufacturer are based on the product characteristics under the junction temperature of 85 ° C. When the junction temperature rises, the performance index is a cliff-like drop.
How to solve the heat dissipation problem is a difficult problem for high-power LED applications.
According to what I have learned, in terms of high-power LED heat dissipation, it is better to do Razorlux:
1. Razorlux lamp body is made of high-quality aviation aluminum profile, which has higher heat dissipation efficiency;
2. Razorlux adopts phase change heat dissipation technology, and the structure adopts air convection design to ensure the heat dissipation effect;
3. The heat generated by the light source is efficiently transmitted to the large-area fin group through the heat pipe, and is emitted to rapidly reduce the temperature of the light source and prolong the service life of the light source;
4. The heat pipe is directly attached to the heat source at zero distance, and the performance of the heat pipe is fully exerted, which greatly improves the heat conduction effect;
5. The heat pipe utilizes the principle of heat conduction and the rapid heat transfer property of the refrigerant to rapidly transfer heat to the heat source, and the heat conductivity exceeds any known metal.
6. Each fin is distributed with parallel and hollow hollow holes, and the left and right convection air passages form a three-dimensional heat dissipation with the fin gap to maximize heat dissipation.
7. Ensure that the illuminance level and uniformity are constant for 5000 hours.