Definition Of High Bay Light
High bay is a type of LED lighting reserved mainly for factories, recreation centers, hangars, warehouses, and large open areas, especially those with high ceilings.
It is a top choice for indoor lighting due to its coloring, endurance, longevity, and its low impact on the environment due to high energy efficiency. High bay LED lights are popular because they enhance productivity while also lowering cost, giving the purchaser a huge advantage over time.
7 Points About High Bay Lights To Help Understand Them More:
1. High bays are designed for installation at very high areas (for around 8m and more) to provide well distributed and uniform light for big & open areas.
2. The key element of the fitting which will help guarantee the correct light output is the reflectors and optics used by the fitting.
3. A particular consideration for use with a high bay is if it can light vertical surfaces as well as it can illuminate the floor or working place.
4. Lighting of verticals is particularly important when dealing with warehouses where items are required to be picked from a shelf.
5. Whenever a large indoor space needs to be illuminated, high bay LED lighting is very useful.
6. Warehouses, gyms, big supermarket stores, factories and more are vast and cover a lot of vertical as well as horizontal space. These areas require powerful lighting to provide the appropriate foot-candle levels to adequately illuminate.
7. High bay lighting fixtures are installed such as they hang from the ceiling through chains or wires and sometimes they may be fixed to the ceiling directly.
For high bay lights, maybe you are interested in the following products: