Baseball Lighting With Meanwell Driver
Baseball Lighting Overview:
The difference between baseball lighting and other sports lighting is that the requirements of the position of the pole and the relative position of the stadium are very strict. There are 6 to 7 fixed camera positions commonly used in the baseball field, and the relevant TV broadcasting standards in the Major League Baseball.
The illuminance numerical requirements are not clearly stated in the process, and the implementation process is more based on horizontal illumination requirements. After satisfying the requirements of the horizontal illumination parameters proposed by the alliance, the TV broadcast effect can usually be well guaranteed.
Stadium Class Designations:
Class I – Facility with OVER 5,000 spectator capacity
Class II – Facility with UNDER 5,000 spectator capacity
Class III – Facility with SOME spectator capacity
Class IV – Facility with NO spectator capacity
Horizontal illuminance – a measure of the lumens per unit area on a horizontal surface. Normally it is measured three feet above the playing surface.
Uniformity illuminance – a measure of the rate of change of illuminance expressed as a ratio between the illuminance level of adjacent measuring points on a uniform grid. The limit of uniformity varies with the speed of the ball.
LUX – a measure of illuminance weighted to the spectral sensitivity of the human eye. It is defined as 1 lux = 1 lumen/square meter.
FC – foot-candle. The official definition is 1 foot-candle = 10.764 lux; however, it is easiest to approximate at 1 foot-candle ≈ 10 lux.
Features & Characteristic of Baseball Lighting:
Rated Power: 600W
Power Supply: Meanwell
Input Voltage: AC85-360V
Color Temperature: 2700-6500K
Lamp Efficiency: 72000lm
Beam Angle: 15°, 20°, 30°, 60°, 120°, 140*60°
IP Class: IP65, IP67
* Meanwell LED Drivers, AC90V~305V, PF>0.98, THD<15%.
* 30°/ 60°/ 90°x135° beam angles and excellent uniformity.
* Ultra-low luminous decay <10% in 5 years. L70>50,000hrs.
* Junction temperature<70°C, good heat dissipation provide longer lifetime.
* Light transmittance of PC more than 93%.
* Intelligent dimming system. 0-10V, DMX and DALI dimming models are available.
* IP67 rating is applicable to outdoor environment.
* Working environment in -40℃to 60℃.
* ETL / cETL / DLC / CE / RoHS / LM79 / LM80 / IES file is available.
* 50000 hours lifespan with 5 year warranty.
Tel: +86-29-88258603 EXT：820
Mobile Phone: +86-18291887516
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org