Description of Commercial Street Lights:
- Commercial Street Lights: stand-alone product, no electricity bill and no grid connection.
- Very long lifetime: innovative high heat resistance NiMH battery & intelligent lighting management.
- Lighting service all night long: enhance personal safety, economic and social activities.
- User friendly: Plug & Play and All-in-one concept, easy installation.
- Connected product: Bluetooth enabled for product registration, remote monitoring, troubleshooting, and lighting profile management.
|Ultria Genius||Genius Ⅱ|
Model of 200W led flood light
|Beam Angle||40° 60° 120° 140°|
|Stable Flux(5700K after 1 hour)||26000lm|
|Replace HID Lamp||400~600W|
|Net Weight||15kg (30lbs)|
|Color Temperature||5700K (2700~6500K available on request)|
|Color Rendering||Ra75(Ra80,Ra90 available on request)|
|Housing Material||Aluminum & Powder coating|
|Coating||Zinc Rich Paint|
|IP Class||IP 67|
|Insulation Class||Class I|
|Working Temperature||-40C ~ 60C / -40F ~ 140F|
|Working Humidity||10% – 95%|
|AC Input||80~315Vac, (347Vac available on request)|
| Warranty:||5 years|
An LED street light is an integrated light that uses light emitting diodes (LED) as its light source. These are considered integrated lights because, in most cases, the luminaire and the fixture are not separate parts. In manufacturing, the LED light cluster is sealed on a panel and then assembled to the LED panel with a heat sink to become an integrated lighting fixture.
Different designs have been created that incorporate various types of LEDs into a light fixture. Either few high-power LEDs or many low-power LEDs may be used. The shape of the LED street light depends on several factors, including LED configuration, the heat sink used with the LEDs and aesthetic design preference.
Heat sinks for LED street lights are similar in design to heat sinks used to cool other electronics such as computers. Heat sinks tend to have as many grooves as possible to facilitate the flow of hot air away from the LEDs. The area of heat exchange directly affects the lifespan of the LED street light.
For more details, contact us at email:[email protected]