Cost of Pendant Lighting
Pendant lighting is used in kitchen, warehouse, indoor stadium.
Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Pendant Lighting is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for 2019 breakdown for Cost of Pendant Lighting materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Pendant Lighting estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Pendant Lighting installed onto your home
|Pendant Lighting – Material Prices||$55.00 – $125.00||$127.00 – $195.00||$200.00 – $245.00|
|Pendant Lighting – Installation Cost||$65.00 – $85.50||$100.00 – $120.00||$125.00 – $150.00|
|Pendant Lighting – Total||$120.00 – $210.50||$227.00 – $315.00||$325.00 – $395.00|
|Pendant Lighting – Total Average Cost per Units||$165.25||$271.00||$360.00|
Pendant Lighting – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Pendant Lighting prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Pendant Lighting costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Pendant Lighting and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Pendant Lighting isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Electrician contractor to perform the work for you. Electrical companies will most always get better prices on Pendant Lighting — saving your back and additional costs of Pendant Lighting, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
Cost to Install Pendant Lighting – Notes and General Information
These estimates are for BASIC work performed in serviceable conditions by qualified trade professionals using MID GRADE materials. Work not mentioned on this page and/or work using master craftsman, premium materials and project supervision will result in HIGHER COSTS!
These estimates are NOT substitutes for written quotes from trade professionals. Homewyse strongly recommends that you contact reputable professionals for accurate assessments of work required and costs for your project – before making any decisions or commitments.
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for Pendant Lighting Installation, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Pendant Lighting Installation jobs.
The cost estimate does NOT include:
- Costs for removing, relocating, repairing, or modifying existing framing, surfacing, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems – or bringing those systems into compliance with current building codes.
- Costs for testing and remediation of hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, etc).
- General contractor overhead and markup for organizing and supervising the Pendant Lighting Installation. Add 13% to 22% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion thereof) required by your local building department for your overall project.
If you need led pendant light, please contact us at email:[email protected]