How Does Explosion Proof Lighting Work?
The principle of LED explosion-proof lamp is the same as that of explosion-proof lamp. The principle is based on the European standard EN13463-1:2002 "Explosive environment non-electrical equipment, the first department: basic methods and requirements" explosion-proof concept and fire type, the explosion-proof type is to take measures to agree An explosion-proof type that internally blasts and prevents flames from igniting is the most commonly used type of explosion protection.
LED explosion-proof lamp features, the illuminator is a high-power LED module, a wide voltage input drive circuit is provided between the illuminant and the battery, the wide voltage input drive circuit includes a constant current chip, the constant current chip and the battery form a power module, and the LED The module is connected to the constant current chip, and the power module is sealed with the LED module; the ultrasonic welding is performed between the lamp cover and the lamp housing, and the LED explosion-proof light is used for lighting in various industries such as coal mine, petroleum, railway, flood control and the like.
An explosion is a sudden change from a state, through physical or chemical changes, to another state, and the release of enormous energy. The energy released by the sharp speed will cause the surrounding objects to be subjected to violent impact and damage.
The principle of flameproof type is based on the European standard EN13463-1:2002 "Non-electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres Part 1: Basic methods and requirements". The explosion-proof type is to take measures to allow internal explosion and prevent flame explosion. An explosion-proof type is the most commonly used type of explosion protection.
Since the explosion-proof type of lamp housing is generally made of a metal material, the heat dissipation is good, the housing strength is high, and the durability is good, which is very popular among users. Moreover, many of the increased safety explosion-proof luminaire components, such as lamp holders, interlock switches, etc., also use a flameproof structure.
An electrical device having a flameproof enclosure is referred to as an explosion-proof electrical device. If the explosive gas mixture enters the flameproof enclosure and is ignited, the flameproof enclosure can withstand the explosive pressure of the internal explosive gas mixture and prevent the internal explosion from propagating to the explosive mixture surrounding the enclosure.
This is a kind of gap explosion-proof principle, which is a structure designed by using the metal gap to prevent the propagation of the explosion flame and to cool the temperature of the explosive product, to achieve the flame extinction and cooling, and to suppress the expansion of the explosion.
The three conditions that an explosion must have:
1) Explosive substances: substances that can react with oxygen (air), including gases, liquids and solids. (Gas: hydrogen, acetylene, methane, etc.; liquid: alcohol, gasoline; solid: dust, fiber dust, etc.)
2) Oxygen: air.
3) Ignition source: including open flame, electrical spark, mechanical spark, static spark, high temperature, chemical reaction, light energy, etc.
Why should use explosion proof lighting?
Explosive substances : Some flammable substances are produced in many production sites. About two-thirds of the coal mines have explosive substances in the field; in the chemical industry, more than 80% of the production workshops have explosive substances.
Oxygen : Oxygen in the air is ubiquitous. Ignition source: A large number of electrical instruments are used in the production process. Various kinds of friction sparks, mechanical wear sparks, static sparks, high temperature, etc. are inevitable, especially when instruments and electrical faults occur. Objectively, many industrial sites meet the explosion conditions. When the mixed concentration of explosive substances and oxygen is within the explosion limit, if there is a source of explosion, an explosion will occur. Therefore, it is necessary to take explosion protection.
8 matters should be pay attention to：
1. Apply a damp cloth (not excessively wet) before closing the cover to lightly return the light and transparent parts to improve the light efficiency of the lamp. A layer of 204-1 replacement rust preventive oil should be applied thinly on the flameproof joint surface. When closing the cover, it should be noted that the seal ring is sealed at the original position.
2. After opening the cover, check whether the flameproof joint surface is intact, whether the rubber seal is hard or sticky, whether the wire insulation layer is green and carbonized, and whether the insulation and electrical components have deformation and scorch marks. If these problems are found, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
3. If the light source is damaged, the lamp should be turned off in time to notify the replacement, so as to prevent the electrical components such as the ballast from being abnormal for a long time because the light source cannot be started.
4. If there is accumulated water in the lamp cavity of the lamp used in the humid environment, it should be removed in time, and the sealing parts should be replaced to ensure the protective performance of the casing.
5. When opening the lamp cover, follow the warning sign and open the cover after disconnecting the power supply.
6. Check the transparent parts for any signs of impact by foreign objects, and whether the protection net is loose, desoldered, corroded, etc. If it is, stop using it and repair and replace it in time.
7. Regularly eliminate dust and dirt on the explosion-proof lamp housing to improve the light efficiency and heat dissipation performance of the lamp. The cleaning method can be sprayed according to the protective ability of the lamp housing (above the sign on the lamp) or with a damp cloth. When cleaning with water spray, the power should be cut off. It is strictly forbidden to wipe the plastic housing (transparent part) of the lamp with a dry cloth to prevent static electricity.
8. The sealed part of the luminaire should not be removed and opened frequently.