We usually recommend 2 LED Parking Lot Light heads of 20,000 lumens each at about 15-20 feet high. Space the pole about 20 feet apart. That is average lighting. Go brighter and higher if you want your space more inviting. If you go up to 30 feet and do 2 light heads at 30,000 or 40,000 each, you can space the poles 30-40 feet apart.
Again, these are just some ideas. There are so many variables in lighting that you have to decide what your goals are ahead of time. Decide if you need it adequate or bright. Determine what your options are with installation. Can you change poles? Can you run dimming wire? Can you change a small section at first to see if you like it? Doing a little planning on the front end will help you achieve great lighting results.
Lighting analysis and requirements for the parking lot lights
(1) Entrance and exit - The entrance and exit of the parking lot need to check the verification parts, charge, identify the driver's face, and facilitate communication between the staff and the driver; the railings, the facilities on both sides of the entrance and exit, and the ground must provide the corresponding lighting to ensure the driver's Driving safely, therefore, the lighting here should be properly reinforced and provide targeted lighting for these operations. GB 50582-2010 stipulates that the illumination of the entrance and toll of the parking lot should not be lower than 50lx.
(2) Signs, markings - The signs in the yard are required to be seen by being illuminated, so the lighting of the signs should be taken into consideration when designing the lighting. Then there is the marking on the ground. When setting up the parking lot lighting , you should ensure that all the markings are clearly displayed.
(3) Body parking space - for the illumination requirements of the parking space, it is necessary to ensure that the ground marking, ground lock and isolation railing are clearly displayed to ensure that the driver does not hit the ground obstacle due to insufficient illumination when entering the parking space. After the vehicle is parked, the body needs to be displayed with appropriate lighting to facilitate identification by other drivers and access to the vehicle.
(4) Pedestrian route - When a pedestrian picks up a car or gets off the bus, there will be a walking road. The road should be considered for the lighting according to the ordinary pedestrian road, providing suitable ground lighting and vertical lighting. The pedestrian route of this yard is mixed with the roadway and is considered according to the standard of the roadway.
(5) Environmental interference - The environment of the parking lot should have certain illumination for the sake of safety and identification. However, the impact on the atmosphere outside the venue should be reduced. After all, vehicles or parking lots are not aesthetic decorations in the public environment, and they may damage the original harmony of the environment. The above problems can be improved by arranging the lamps, and an array is formed around the parking lot by providing a continuous light pole, which can function as a line of sight barrier, so as to achieve an isolation effect inside and outside the parking lot.
Second, lighting requirements of parking lot lights
In addition to the basic illumination requirements for the lighting of the parking lot, other such as the uniformity of illumination; the color rendering and color temperature requirements of the light source; glare is also an important indicator to measure the quality of the lighting. High-quality venue lighting creates a relaxed and visual environment for drivers and pedestrians. 1. The lighting standards of public parking lots should meet the requirements of the following forms.
Third, installation of parking lot lighting
Reasonable lighting design is very important for improving illumination uniformity, three-dimensionality, reducing glare and meeting lighting requirements.
The parking lights in the parking lot are different, and the lighting effects are quite different. At present, many parking lots in China use high-lighted lighting, with fewer lighting arrangements, high-power LED floodlights and LED floodlights. The more prominent problem of such parking lots is the uniformity of illumination in the entire parking lot. Poor, and when the vehicle is stopped a little more, it will form a shadow and increase its unevenness. In contrast, the use of ordinary street light poles, the arrangement of the lamps is relatively large (relative to the former). The investigation found that this kind of lighting method can achieve the same illuminance as the former through the reasonable distribution of lamps and the selection of the lamps. The illumination uniformity of the latter is obviously better, and the site is more convenient to use. People reflect better.
Therefore, combined with the above analysis of the current situation and the layout characteristics of the parking lot, the parking lot is designed with low-level single-head street lights and half-cut light fixtures, arranged in a row at the boundary of the site, with many lighting arrangements, improving illumination uniformity.
At the same time, reduce the light interference caused by the parking lot to surrounding roads and buildings. The arrangement of the specific lamps: the installation height of the lamps is 8 meters, and the street lamp poles are installed in the form of floor-to-side installation on both sides of the parking spaces on both sides (the road width is 14 meters) with a spacing of 25 meters. The lamp installation power is 126W. Appropriately close the distance between the lamps at the entrance and exit to improve the illumination level.