When it comes to how much does the street lights cost, many of us will be afraid of the price to replace and run the street lamps after buying them. Indeed, knowing the truth in advance is beneficial for us to have a successful project. The cost of street light 100W is ranged from US$99 to US$180.
Led street light installation quotation
1, process flow
The following processes are used in the construction:
Fixing the lamp position → trenching → buried pipe → pouring street lamp foundation → laying cable → insulation test → street light installation → electrical equipment installation → experiment, commissioning → self-test → completion acceptance
Led street light installation quotation
2, construction method
1. Fix the lamp position: According to the construction drawing and the site situation, determine the installation position of the street light based on the distance between the lamp positions of 31.4 meters.
1. Trenching and burying: take the 50cm from the roadbed as the center, excavate the 30cm wide and 50cm cable duct pre-buried ditch, and pre-bury the corresponding cable tube according to the construction drawings.
2. Casting of street light foundation: According to Party A’s basic lighting drawings, prefabricated metal components are used to excavate the foundation pit of corresponding size, and the metal components are hot-dip galvanized. The anti-corrosion quality should conform to the current national standard “Metal Coverage and Other Covering Vickers and Knoop Microhardness Test (GB/T9700), “General Rules for Surface Pretreatment of Thermal Sprayed Metal Parts” (GB/T11373), and current industry standards “Steel Hot Dip Aluminum Process and Quality Inspection” (ZBJ36011).
3, laying cable: should meet the following requirements
1) The cable type should meet the design requirements, neatly arranged, no mechanical damage, the sign is complete, correct and clear;
2) The fixing, spacing and bending radius of the cable shall comply with the regulations;
3) The cable joint is good and the insulation should meet the requirements;
4) The cable trench should meet the requirements, and there is no debris in the trench;
5) The connection and anti-corrosion of the protection tube shall comply with the regulations;
5, street lamp installation regulations
1) The street lamp installation height (from light source to ground), elevation angle and lamp installation direction of the same street, road, square and bridge should be consistent.
2) The size of the foundation pit excavation shall comply with the design regulations. The strength grade of the foundation concrete shall not be lower than C20. The cable sheath in the foundation shall pass through the foundation from the foundation center and shall extend 30~50mm beyond the foundation plane. The pit shall be excluded before casting the reinforced concrete foundation. Water.
3) The longitudinal centerline of the lamp installation and the longitudinal centerline of the lamp arm should be consistent. The horizontal horizontal line of the lamp should be parallel to the ground. After tightening, the visual inspection should be free of skew.
4) The lamp holder is fixed firmly. The adjustable lamp cap should be adjusted to the correct position according to the design. The lamp head wiring should meet the following requirements:
5) There should be no joints in the lamp arm, lamp plate and lamp post. The threading hole or nozzle should be smooth and burr-free. It should be insulated or sleeved, and the length of the banding should not be less than 200mm.
6) Metal components such as lampposts, lamp arms, hoops, bolts, and pressure plates used for streetlight installation shall be hot-dip galvanized. The quality of anti-corrosion shall comply with the current national standard “Metal Covering and Other Covers Vickers and Knoop Microhardness”. Tests (GB/T9700), “General Rules for Surface Pretreatment of Thermal Sprayed Metal Parts” (GB/T11373), and current industry standards “Steel Hot Dip Aluminum Process and Quality Inspection” (ZBJ36011).
7) All kinds of nuts should be fastened, and gaskets and spring washers should be added. The nuts should not be less than two pitches after tightening.