Volleyball Court Lighting
Volleyball court lighting helps you get the most quantity of use from your court, and everything that you simply got to install your lighting are often found in sports lighting.
Volleyball is associate degree passing in style sport. whereas taking part in throughout the day is fun, night games bring a replacement dimension to the sport play. Homeowners of volleyball courts grasp that having the taking part in field well lit will increase the quantity of use it gets; so growing its profitableness.
Volleyball Court Lighting
Introduction of Volleyball Court Lighting:
The design of volleyball court lighting is analyzed and discussed from the aspects of illuminance, light source, luminaire and so on, and the scheme is designed. As a professional application software for sports lighting design, Calculux Area is used for illumination calculation. The results show thatilluminationof the different light sources at the different positions and different radiation angle can meet the illumination value of the sports lighting.
Design Requirements of Volleyball Court Lighting:
(1) The outdoor volleyball lights are made of aluminum alloy material and powder coated painted.
(2) Imported reflectors are used in the outdoor stadium lights.
(3) The volleyball court lighting keep the highest illumination on the surface of the stadium and the sports field, and at the same time make the light distribution even.
(4) The outer wall of the outdoor volleyball light is made of aluminum alloy, which can prevent rust and corrosion and improve the life of the lamp.
(5) The degree of tight seam around the volleyball court lighting is waterproof and dustproof, and the protection grade is IP65.
(6) Outdoor stadium lights make the athletes feel bright, comfortable and glare-free during the game.
Features & Characteristic of Volleyball Court Lighting:
Rated Power: 600W
Power Supply: Meanwell
Input Voltage: AC85-360V
Color Temperature: 2700-6500K
Lamp Efficiency: 120lm/w
Beam Angle: 15°, 20°, 30°, 60°, 120°, 140*60°
IP Class: IP65, IP67
Advantages of Volleyball Court Lighting:
1. The use of high brightness imported chips, high brightness, low energy consumption, low heat, long life to reach 50000H.
2. Shell material: high-pressure cast aluminum shell, 4mm Tempered Safety glass characteristics.
3. Symmetrical and asymmetric two choices of light, glare control good.
4. Lighting and electrical integration, lightweight and beautiful shape, simple installation.
5. Dustproof and waterproof grade IP65, IP67.
6. High-power led cast light irradiation distance of up to 5-30 meters, especially suitable for landscape architecture contour, outdoor plaza, wall, sports venues and so on.
7.Patented all-in-one design, ideal product for all project.
Illumination level of Volleyball Court Lighting:
At present, domestic sports lighting design needs to meet the relevant regulations of "Sports Lighting Design and Testing Standards", and it is necessary to consider factors such as illumination, uniformity, TV broadcast and glare value. DIALUX software is used in sports lighting design. The generated illuminance calculation book includes four parts: project description, summary, calculation results and lighting equipment data.
Among them, the calculation results partially list the specific values of the site horizontal illumination and camera illumination, equivalent contours, glare values, etc.; the project description shows the entire site layout, 3D map and lighting equipment layout; lighting device data display lighting The number of lamps, specifications, coordinates and the specific conditions of the lighting of each luminaire under different lighting schemes.
In the DIALUX calculation book, the vertical illumination of the center main camera in the competition venue grid is greater than 1000lx; the average illumination in the total competition area is 1028, the minimum illumination/maximum illumination = 0.49>0.4, the minimum illumination/average illumination = 0.64>0.6; the glare in the venue The value GR ≤ 50. The calculations include all the requirements of the “Sports Lighting Design and Testing Standards” and all meet the requirements of the specifications.
Thank you for inquiring with Razorlux about your volleyball court lighting needs. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help.
Tel: +86-29-88258603 EXT：820
Mobile Phone: +86-18291887516
Email : email@example.com