Design standards comprehensive of LED stadium lighting competitions are mainly track and field, football, lighting design standards are:
(1) Football Stadium lighting guide: FIFA. The standard includes competition grading, lighting requirements, lighting parameters recommended values, lighting and other content of the venue, is the artificial lighting football field content most complete, the latest standards. The standard in 2002 World Cup in South Korea and Japan have been applied.
(2) Guide to artificial lighting in multi-purpose indoor stadiums: GAF, EBU. The standard introduces for the first time the terms of High Definition Color Television Broadcasting (HDTV), a further step toward lighting standards. However, HDTV is still at an advanced stage of development, so requirements are based on standard knowledge and experience available at that time; HDTV also requires an emergency system that provides minimal emergency lighting compared to other standards and norms .
(3) Guide to the outdoor stadium lighting of sports events with color television broadcasting and film systems: International Commission on Illumination (CIE) Document 83. CIE83 technical documents focus on color television camera lighting requirements, but also on the television camera and film camera requirements to explain the differences.
(4) Guide to the determination of photometric requirements for sports lighting fixtures: Document No. 67 of the International Commission on Illumination (CIE). l986, the International Commission CIE4.4 Lighting Commission, the development of CIE67 technical documents. The purpose of this report is to develop standard procedures for the reporting of the calculation, measurement and lighting characteristics of indoor and outdoor sports lighting fixtures.
(5) Football Stadium Lighting: Document 57 of the International Commission on Illumination (CIE). In 1983, the Commission promulgated the “Lighting for Footbal1”, the CIE No. 57 technical document. The standard is a flood guiding instruction document for soccer fields, suitable for training fields to stadiums with stands.