Tunnel lighting energy resaving is a request for luminaries, lamps, and lighting methods. Energy saving and management include lighting design and energy-saving aspects, lighting design is the most important energy-saving measures, which include the use of innovative and reliable design and reasonable standard value, and the use of efficient lighting, efficient lighting, increasing the light reflectance and lighting control and energy saving. Compared with the traditional LED light source, the biggest advantage is energy saving and stability, so based on the advantages of LED and features, to improve the efficiency of the LED chip, and reasonable light fixture design to enhance the overall performance, are the important issues that LED tunnel lighting needed.
LED light source is the basic tunnel light indicator to measure the light efficiency. According to the requirements of LED tunnel lights in practice, they need to reach a certain level of light efficiency to meet the replacement of traditional road lighting sodium, metal halide needs.
In recent years, with the LED chips, packaging and light distribution technology, constantly updated development, LED light efficiency has been raised to a new height level, such as the Spark Series LED tunnel lights, high-quality chips, reasonable light distribution and structural design; the average optical efficiency is far higher than the current LED Tunnel Light products.
The difference between Tunnel lighting and general lighting is because it must be lit 24 hours a day. The illumination intensity during the day is stronger than at night, it can imagine that tunnel electricity costs are the part of the operating cost; and tunnel lighting is different from general lighting, which has its distinct specificity, including the ability to adapt to light and dark people, shading and lighting transitional space; these are reflected in the design of tunnel lighting, it is for user’s security.
Tunnel lighting is usually divided into the entrance lighting, interior lighting, and exit lighting. It is very strict to entrance lighting. It requires similar from the outside brightness gradually decreases. International Illuminating Engineering Society (CIE) will be divided into the tunnel entrance lighting (from the tunnel mouth starts) threshold segment and transition. Threshold section is to eliminate the “black hole” phenomenon, so the driver can clearly identify obstacles in the hole; tunnel lighting is the transition period in order to avoid the threshold between basic lighting interior lighting and a strong set of changes, a further gradual decline in its level of illumination. While Japan’s tunnel lighting standards will be further divided into segments tunnel entrance lighting, the adaptation stage, transitional stage.
(1) The introduction of section: to eliminate the “black hole” phenomenon, so that the driver can identify obstructions in the whole place; in the day, for example, assume that the tunnel mouth ambient brightness 4000cd/m2, speed 80KM / H, then the introduction of the request meets the minimum and brightness of the length of 40 meters and 80cd/m2.
(2) comply with paragraph: After entering the tunnel, the driver can quickly adapt and eliminate the “black hole” phenomenon; According to the above conditions, conform to the brightness of the length and 40 m, respectively, and 80 ~ 46cd/m2.
(3) TRANSITION: the driver is gradually adapt to the inside tunnel lighting ; according to the above conditions, the length of the transition section and brightness are 40 m and 40 ~ 4.5cd / m.
(4) The fundamental segments: basic lighting inside the tunnel.
(5) Export paragraph: in the day, the driver can gradually adapt to exit of the light, to eliminate “white hole” phenomenon; during the night, the driver can see in the cave outside the linear and road obstructions and eliminate the exit of the “black hole” phenomenon, common practice is to use street outside the cave as a continuous lighting.