Illumination range of high mast light fixtures
As far as I know, the illumination of the high mast light fixtures range is. Plaza Mayor: 15~25lx; Traffic Plaza: 10~20lx; Commercial Plaza: 10~20lx; Other Plaza: 5~10lx. The above illuminance value refers to the minimum horizontal illuminance value at D=2.0H. The use of pole lights for side lighting in sports venues requires horizontal and vertical illuminance at a certain height in order to increase the dimensionality of moving objects on the field
Range projection characteristics of led high mast light
(1) The light is circular. The pole lamp of the pole lamp is of a circular or polygonal symmetry. It is centered on the led high mast evenly around it. It is used in road interchange lighting, square lighting, pier lighting, central flower bed lighting in large streets, and so on. The lamp panel generally has two lighting projection lamps. The upper projection lamp is a narrow beam, which is used to illuminate a relatively long range. The lower projection lamp is a floodlight, which is used to illuminate a relatively close range.
(2) The cast is semi-circular. The pole lamp of the high pole lamp is fan-shaped, and the light projection area is a fan-shaped surface, which is mostly located on the sidewalk of the intersection to strengthen the intersection illumination.
(3) The light is unilaterally directed. This pole lamp is used in large stadiums, docks and large junctions.
(1) Illumination. Plaza Mayor: 15~25lx; Traffic Plaza: 10~20lx; Commercial Plaza: 10~20lx; Other Plaza: 5~10lx. The above illuminance value refers to the minimum horizontal illuminance value at D=2.0H. The use of pole lights for side lighting in sports venues requires horizontal illuminance and vertical illuminance within a certain spatial height in order to increase the three-dimensional appearance of moving objects on the field.
(2) Uniformity of illumination. The general square lighting does not have specific requirements for the degree of contrast, but there is a higher requirement for the illumination of the stadium and the evenness of illumination. The illumination of high pole lighting is generally farther from the pole and the lower the illuminance is. In order to improve the uniformity of illumination, the following measures may be taken: 1) Adjust the aiming angle of the spotlight 2) The illumination lights of the spotlight overlap each other 3) Use the semi-highlights, spotlights, street lights, etc. for supplementary lighting ( 3) Light color.
In general traffic squares and municipal squares, priority is given to the use of high-pressure sodium lamps, which emit orange-yellow light, strong fogging, high mast light efficiency, and significant energy savings. For color requirements with high mast lighting, such as sports plazas, commercial plazas, and station squares, metal halide lamps with good color rendering can be used. Sports venues for television broadcasting must use metal halide lamps and other high color rendering gas discharge lamps for high pole lighting.