Tunnel lighting is different from ordinary road lighting because it must be turned on 24 hours a day. The intensity of daytime lighting is stronger than the intensity of nighttime lighting.
It can be similar to tunnel power costs as an important part of operating costs; plus tunnel lighting. Different from the general road lighting, it has its distinctive features, including the ability to adapt to the light and shade, space and lighting transitions, etc.; these are reflected in the design of the led tunnel lights, it is also not for the user’s safety Separated relationships.
Tunnel led light is usually divided into entrance lighting, interior lighting, and exit lighting. Among them, the requirements for entrance lighting are very strict, requiring that the brightness be gradually reduced from that of the outside world.
Tunnel led lights has its own characteristics, and it is not the same as ordinary road lighting. The design needs to consider the following points:
1. The road surface should have a certain level of brightness;
2. The tunnel wall should have a certain level of brightness;
3. Design speed, traffic volume, route alignment and many other factors;
4. Comprehensively determine the lighting level from the aspects of safety and comfort of driving;
5. People’s visual adaptability, especially in the tunnel entrance section, exit section, etc.;
6. The tunnel also needs lighting during the day, and daytime lighting issues are more complicated than night.