Description of LED Light Fixture for Garage:
Modern garages house more than the family car. Today, they are used for storage, recreation and workspace, so there is a real need for better garage lighting. The best LED light fixture for garage has to be bright, efficient, easily accessible and safe.
While there are any number of garage lighting ideas, there are some general guidelines for selecting the best garage lighting for your space.
- Install a minimum of one 8-foot fixture per vehicle space.
- Light fixtures should use 4-foot bulbs. The size is easier to work with and is more easily sourced.
- Fluorescent lights are the traditional choice for garage spaces. However, if you live in a cold climate, you should choose a fluorescent fixture based on the lowest temperature in your garage. Many fluorescent lights do not work below 50 degrees.
- Buy fixtures with electronic ballasts, rather than electromagnetic ones. These work more reliably in the cold.
- If your garage work requires that you see colors truly (wood paints and stains, auto paint, etc.), always check the color rendering index (CRI) rating of a bulb before purchase. A rating of 85 or above is best for rendering true color. (CRI numbers are not usually displayed on packaging and may require additional research to determine.)
Details of LED Light Fixture for Garage:
|Working Voltage||AC100-277V 50-60Hz|
|LED Quantity||110°: 252PCS||110°: 252PCS|
|60°: 252PCS||60°: 252PCS|
|Colour Temperature||3000-3500k, 4000-4500k, 5000-5500k, 5500-6500k|
|Luminous Flux||110°: 24500LM||110°: 28500LM|
|60°: 23000LM||60°: 27500LM|
|Materials||Aluminum heatsink, PC Cover (optical tempered glass cover) or PMMA lens|
|Certificates||CE, ETL, ROHS|
For more details, contact us at email:[email protected]